Who Wants Some Dishoom? Who Wants Some Dishoom?

dude

ali G is the man, i dont think hes been used in any other flash
also, i just realized where dishoum comes from. The bombay dreams broadway show i saw a few months ago featured a dishoum type fight scene. anyway, good work.

Rush++ Rush++

genious

I have seen your other works and I must say that you are one of the greatest web animators of all time. NOBODY has frame by frame drawn action scenes like you do.
Your like MOBEOUS (possibly the best comic artist ever) meets Spirited Away.
I only wish i could have as great an imagination and have enough patience to create the movies that you do. fascinating work man!
my hat is off to you sir.

Foamy - EXTREME Foamy - EXTREME

what was that??

as much as i hate foamy and his endless babbling. that was just plain annoying and pointless
nice foamy, learn to draw hands

Exmortis Exmortis

jessus shit

wow
this is the one game i had to close cause i was to fucking freaked out. I NEVER DO THAT! wow. as soon as those whispers started i quit. that was too good.
there is no other game in the world that is as well atmosphered as this thing. good fucking job man.
how did u get those pictures though?
did u find some old house and just photograph/desaturate the pictures?
nice game overall

Red Rooster Shootout Ep.1 Red Rooster Shootout Ep.1

nice game

ive had plenty of games thrown out because people dont read the instructions and give you a 0. so im giving you a 10. it was a very nice game, with good puzzles and such.
overall: goodjob man

Outraged-Josh responds:

Thanks, i hate ppl who give 0's because they dont read, but anyways glad you liked the puzzles, Thanks for the review.

Megaman vs Ghosts&Goblins Megaman vs Ghosts&Goblins

good god

i dont even want to know how many years went into this thing. I cant even begin to comprehend what a genius you are.
this goes down in newgrounds history

sorcer sorcer

nice overall

it was a nice composition man,
enjoyed it

1zin1 responds:

thanks alot, im gonna improve on it i think, but im using the fl demo so i can't save to work on it later :P